Let’s make it happen! Help to make London the world’s first National Park City by doing these easy things:
- Add your name to our Change.org petition to the Mayor of London.
- Sign up for our campaign newsletter.
- February 24th – Save the day for a big event in central London. Mark it in your diary!
Do you represent a community group, charity or business?
- Join over 65 other organisations and become a Friend of the Greater London National Park*.
Want to help even more? Here are some more things that you can do.
- Share pictures to show how awesome the #GreaterLondonNationalPark* (#GLNP) is.
- Write a tweet of support to the @MayorofLondon, @NaturalEngland and @DCMS that includes #GLNP.
- Explore the Park*, take a photo of something wild and then share online.
- Got a London garden? Help London’s hedgehogs by making a hole in your fence that is big enough for them to pass through. If you have not got a garden, persuade someone who does!
- Become a micro-park Ranger for your own mini-nature reserve.
- Spread the word and bring the Park* up in a conversation with someone.
- Enjoy the Park* by doing something or going somewhere new.
- Write an article on the idea for a blog, website or publication.
- Write a supporting letter to your local councillor or MP.
- Live in Hillingdon, Harrow, Barnet, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering, Bexley, Bromley, Croydon, Sutton, Kingston, Richmond or Hounslow? Ask your local authority to erect “Welcome to the Greater London National Park*” signs on key transport routes coming into London.
- Volunteer for or donate to one of London’s conservation organisations.