Let’s make it happen! Help to make London the world’s first National Park City by doing these easy things:
- Become a Founder of a Greater London National Park by signing our Change.org petition to the Mayor of London.
- Recruit the support of your London ward or borough.
- Sign up for our campaign newsletter.
- Join us for a special Greater London National Park* event at the Southbank Centre on February 24th.
- Organisation? Join 80+ other charities, networks and businesses by becoming a Friend of the Greater London National Park*.
Want to help even more? Here are some more things that you can do.
- Read this summary of our campaign and what we are asking for.
- Join our next campaign meeting on November 26th.
- Write a tweet of support to the @MayorofLondon.
- Write an article on the idea for a blog, website or publication.
- Spread the word and bring the Park* up in a conversation with someone.
- Enjoy the Park* by doing something or going somewhere new.
- Explore the Park*, take a photo of something wild and then share online using #GLNP or #WildLondoner.
- Help London’s hedgehogs by making a hole in your fence that is big enough for them to pass through. If you have not got a garden, persuade someone who does!
- Become a micro-park Ranger for your own mini-nature reserve.
- Volunteer for or donate to one of London’s conservation organisations.